- Getting to Know Your Station by Analyzing Your Library
- Hearing Is Believing: Give Your Log A Listen Before You Send It
- What is your station’s actual format?
- Using A Secondary Artist Keyword Field
- Genius Days: It’s More Than A Free Lunch
- Don’t Duplicate Your Cart Numbers
Schedule Editor Layouts posted on August 27th, 2018
By Paul Ziino
You can really make your Schedule Editor look just about any way you want. You can add and subtract fields via the Modify Editor Layout icon.
And with other icons you can toggle the history graph on and off, as well as the Info bar.
Customization of your Schedule Editor is just one of the ways you can make your MusicMaster yours! Have any questions? Contact your Music Scheduling Consultant for help.