- Need Training? MusicMaster Can Help You Out
- She’s Like A Rainbow! Automatically color your categories in MusicMaster Version 7
- What is “Hour Exposure?”
- How to Clone Hours in a Log (Version 7 & Later)
- MusicMaster 7.0.6 Now Available
- Canadian Broadcast Week
- Utilizing MusicMaster to Schedule Traffic
- Taking “Theme” Programming To The Next Level
- Packets: Three Different Ways to Manage Challenges Within Your Library
- Clocks: Quick Entry
- MusicMaster 7.0.4 Now Available
- What is the Average Year for the Music You are Playing?
MusicMaster 7.0.6 Now Available posted on June 13th, 2019
The latest service release for PRO 7 is now available with various issues resolved and many new features. New options include the ALT-F5 option in the Schedule Editor to swap songs without the clock elements that they were scheduled in; new Schedule Editor Key Mapping options to Toggle Display to adjust your element mask; menu options to find and hide the open floating panels now also applies to Schedule Editor panels; there is a new design property available when printing or exporting logs that allows you to count the Unscheduled elements using estimated run times like you see in the Editor; the history graph printed report for play and shift history now includes the category; and, there are several new and adjusted Special History Reports including Italy SIAE 2019, GEMA\GVL and ICASA. While still a work in progress, there is also updated Help in both Spanish (Mexican) and French. Go to Help, Check for Updates to get this new version.
There is also a new service release for PRO 6. This contains the Special History Report updates mentioned above.