- Database Security and User Rights
- Support Bulletin: ESET Internet Security and MusicMaster
- Audio Editor
- Phantom Burn and Familiarity
- F9 and Finding an Old Favorite
- Category Fallback Options
- PRO 8.0.2 Released
- Almost Perfect – Setting the Order for Your Rules
- Stack’em and Count’em: Numbering Song Rotation Order
- Make Your List and Check it Twice
- Sharing is Caring
- PRO 7.0.13 Released
- “Nothing Matters”: Matching blank values with Special Sets
Support Bulletin: ESET Internet Security and MusicMaster posted on May 4th, 2022
It has come to our attention that the most recent release of ESET Internet Security (Version 22.214.171.124) can inadvertently cause MusicMaster Pro to terminate during the license check. This will result in an abrupt software failure.
If you have recently upgraded your ESET product and are having this problem, please contact your MusicMaster support rep for assistance. We are working with ESET to find a permanent solution to this incompatibility and will update this notice as new information becomes available.
Update: It appears that once the ESET protection is updated to May 10, 2022 or later, this problem no longer occurs.