- MusicMaster PRO 8.0.6 Available
- Library Query Filters in Version 8.0
- Using Schedule Ready Check: Hour Timing, Airplay Contracts and more
- Recombinant Scheduling
- Database Security and User Rights
- Support Bulletin: ESET Internet Security and MusicMaster
- Audio Editor
- Phantom Burn and Familiarity
- F9 and Finding an Old Favorite
- Category Fallback Options
- PRO 8.0.2 Released
- Almost Perfect – Setting the Order for Your Rules
- Stack’em and Count’em: Numbering Song Rotation Order
Free Webinar on Inclusive Playlists in MusicMaster posted on September 29th, 2021
Creating and Managing Diverse and Inclusive Playlists with MusicMaster
October 6, 2021
While programmers have good intentions and are working towards crafting more inclusive playlists, too many are paralyzed by how to implement. We can’t and shouldn’t rely on “gut” to create playlists that mine the full range of genius and excellence in music programming. This is not hard to create or maintain.
You already use MusicMaster to plan and implement consistently rich and diverse programming in a methodical, intentional way that can be measured. This session will demonstrate how to optimize MusicMaster to effect tangible change, transform your playlists and serve your listeners more meaningfully.
Join Suzanne Bona, host of Sunday Baroque, the nationally syndicated weekly program distributed by WSHU Public Radio, and Jill Sorenson, the MusicMaster W.I.Z.A.R.D. as they share a case study with strategies and implementation models to give you ideas for grooming your station’s database more effectively.
The tools shared are applicable to any music format. Anyone on your staff is welcome to attend this free session, including those in development and management who might have use of reports demonstrating accountability for crafting diverse playlists and submitting to funders, boards and licensees.
October 6, 2021 – 11am CDT
Approximately one hour before the session, you can also use this link to connect if you do not RSVP.