- A Shift in Listening Requires a Shift in Thinking
- A New Way to Sort Your Library
- “Who Did That?” Tracking Schedule Editor Changes
- 2 Tips 2 Spring Cleaning Your Database
- MusicMaster Pro 8.0.10
- Maximize Your Voice Tracking Library with Special Sets
MusicMaster Pro 8.0.12 posted on October 31st, 2023
MusicMaster Pro 8.0.12 is now available via Help, Check for Update. Here are some highlights from this release:
You can now program a custom backup profile to make additional copies of your backup file in up to three alternate locations.
The Library Search Bar will now use the default Library Maintenance sort key if it has been set.
New options for the MinMax Step Rules allow you to set the rule so the range is allowed in only one direction, and any transition in the opposite direction will count as a failure.
Reworked the metadata download in the CD Ripper to improve reliability.
You can find the full list of changes under Help, Release notes. Contact your MusicMaster Scheduling Consultant with any questions.